Wednesday, June 4, 2008

June 3,2008 Bronx Botanical Garden




One day of decompression and it's back to work filming for my tv show, You Are Here. Where was I? I was at the Bronx Botanical Gardens in NY on a gorgeous June day. I would urge everyone to go see these magnificent gardens, acres and acres of trees and plants and flowers of unimaginable beauty. And the conservatory! Exquisite. My host here in Cold Spring, Phil H has mentioned that THIS is Heaven. Like not under the ground as Bob Marley has said and I concur. Bronx Botanical Gardens are heavenly indeed. To frame it all in majesty is the art of the sculptor, Henry Moore. Words cannot describe the complexity and simplicity and beauty of the remarkable abstract sculptures on display. Just Go! The show runs till November.

http://www.nybg.org/